Share with the community what the one most successful thing you’ve done to build your fanbase:
It might be gigging, a PR campaign, getting onto a top playlist, a new video that went viral; anything!
Whatever it is, please share it with the community in the comments section below, so we may learn from each other how to be successful in music.
The more detail the better.
And in so doing, we can all improve our careers!
Over to you…
Agree? Disagree?! Share your Questions, Thoughts and Comments below:
- This is the most important element to your successful career, after your music - 2016-12-02
- Don't shoot your music career in the foot when you speak - 2016-12-01
- Don’t release music without a plan; here’s a framework for you - 2016-11-30
- What is the ONE most successful thing you’ve done to build your fanbase? - 2016-11-29
- Don't overlook your current fans! - 2016-11-28
- How to write commercial lyrics - 2016-11-25
- What you need for a successful music release - 2016-11-24
- Build your music career with evergreen content - 2016-11-23
- Want to build a fanbase? Here’s a basic framework - 2016-11-22
- Your bad attitude will cost you - 2016-11-21